Sunday, October 4, 2015

I'm Definatley Not a Poet

I don't understand
How one look from a man
can cause a chemical reaction
of emotions and feelings that
I can't comprehend.
The roughness of his skin
can make me feel safe and protected
like nothing could ever
break him or bend him.

His hands on the framework of my being
The rhythm in them causing the beat surging through me
Our lips singing to the song our heart beats are playing
and I record it deep in my mind
so I can play it over and over again.
As this melody plays throughout my day
I can only help but keep a smile
Because this time I know I've found the one,
the one my heart has always desired.


Yes I know, I'm not the best with words.
You major in English, I major in motions,
and how our bodies work.
If I could only show you the neurons running through me
and the messages they're bringing.
If only I could show you the essence of my thinking.
I might be able to truly tell you that I am completely in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment