Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mirror

When I look in the mirror I see someone totally new
Someone who's sacred and doesn't know what to do
When I look in the mirror I see a face stained with tears
And what she doesn't realize is she's completely influenced by her peers
When I look in the mirror I see someone ashamed
Of how she acted and who she became
When I look in the mirror I see someone who wants to run away
Who doesn't care anymore just wants a new day
When I look in the mirror I see someone who tries
Someone who tries, tries, tries, to block all the lies
But really its everything inside that she can't hide from
The Lord is calling her saying my daughter come
I'll erase the pain, the lies even the tears you've cried
Just come to me my daughter, my arms are open wide





No comments:

Post a Comment